Saturday, September 25, 2010

This week's menu

This may be my most domestic post yet! I'm considering doing this every week -- planning my menu and going grocery-shopping, then posting it here to see how I do. On tap this week (Monday through Friday menus):
  • Parmesan chicken and mashed butternut squash (Barefoot Contessa recipes; this will be my very first experience cooking with butternut squash!)
  • Pot roast and wild rice
  • Baked ziti with spinach
  • Vegetable beef soup
  • Asparagus quiche (recipe courtesy of Kate)

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

You go with your domestic self! I'm trying to do the same. The Barefoot Contessa recipe sounds delish, I love butternut squash. Lucy might like it too when she's ready. Butternut squash was a fav with both my babies.

The Shabby Princess said...

I looooove butternut squash! It's one of my favorite fall "go to" foods. Shoot me a note if you need help with it!

XOXOXXO LOVE YOU!!!!

Kate said...

How did the squash go? And let me know what you think of the quiche.

Always Organizing said...

Hi Becky,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! If I find another food processor hiding out in the gift pile I will certainly send it your way ;)

best,
AO